Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wandering Jenn





Here is my most recent project: Jennifer Anne doll.
I have made a doll that bears some resemblance to myself and sent it off to a friend. It is to be a project much like "Flat Stanley", but not so flat, and not Stanley. I made it all by hand. I painted her/me some fancy undergarments and made her a funky boho dress. I even included my tattoo. I did not give myself glasses, because I was short on time, and those were going to be way too hard...anyways..I don't always wear glasses so I don't feel to bad about inaccuracies. I really enjoyed doing this, I am going to make some more dolls and send them off to friends. I think it is a fun project for everyone. Then the friends take pictures of the doll all over the place. I plan to send them to friends who know how to play. All the dolls will be similar, but not exactly the same.

No comments: