Sunday, December 14, 2008

I feel that a giant weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I finally got most of my Christmas packages mailed off this weekend. There are a few still to send, but the big ones are sent. Whew.
It has been an odd weekend in emotional terms. My husband and I had a huge fight, mostly due to hormonal mood swing that I seem to suffer at least once a month, and then I kept bursting into tears during "I am Legend". lame. but I also attribute this to the aforementioned hormones, and maybe...I am not going to commit to this but I might have had a tad too much wine. maybe.
Anyways. fight. tears. then a blast from my past making contact through facebook. Facebook has really helped me find some closure over this past year with people I have not seen or heard from in years.
Sometimes I feel I am just too hard on myself, I find I worry way too much what other people think about me, about where I am in my life and about who I am now. Part of my goal is to learn to ignore those who judge my choices. I am who I am and I am probably not going to change anytime soon.
Wow...that was a huge over share and has absolutely nothing to do with me as an artist, but who cares...it is my blog and I will write about whatever I feel like. So there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My favourite thing about getting older is giving less of a crap about what other people think. It gets easier by the day.