Monday, March 29, 2010

I am working on my ATCs. I am using pieces of canvas, but I am not sure that they are stiff enough. Please, no jokes :)
And I am having fun with a sweater I dyed purple, and some bleach and a foam stamp. I learned this technique on paper using bleach to remove colour from an area...it is so pretty. I tried it on my sweater and it worked. I am just going to have to use some restraint and not start to do this on all my clothes. I am trying to make a point to make some art for at least half an hour a day...that is not much, but it is better than nothing.
I am also trying to talk my husband into possibly adding an addition onto the house so I can have a studio, but I am thinking that we would have to win the lottery for that to happen. A girl's got to have dreams you know.

No comments: